Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) entered into force on 25 May 2018 for all companies in the member countries of theThe European Union aims to protect the personal data of European citizens by controlling the way in which the data is collected, stored and processed by the companies that process it.
Inter.Mark srl has prepared the following information , to describe the operations relating to the processing of personal data of users who come into contact or have relations with it, clearly and precisely illustrating the processing methods and the related purposes, indicating the evaluation of the requests of the treatment in relation to the purpose and the risks for the security of the privacy , exposing the measures adopted to face them.
Inter.Mark srl adopts the necessary measures to ensure adequate levels of security, management and traceability of data, and also guarantees the request of theinterested in the right all’Oblivion.
1 – THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Data acquisition:
- The personal data provided by interested parties to Inter.Mark srl, in accordance with the provisions ofart. 13 of the Code regarding personal data, are acquired and processed with the consent of the interested parties in’scope of’activity carried out by the’company in its capacity as Labor Agency, recognized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policies, for the placement of commercial agents in companies requesting the service and for the related establishment of sales networks in Italy and all’abroad.
- The data provided by the interested parties are also acquired
in thedeed of registration or submission of requests for quotes or information annex’inside the appropriate spaces on the
website www.intermarksrl.com , or through l ‘optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site.
Interested parties are aware that the treatment is necessary even if scheduled for ‘execution of a contract referred to in l ‘interested is party; or if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject; finally, in the event that the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the ‘data subject who require the protection of personal data.
1.2 Purpose of the processing:
- All the data collected in this way are processed with the explicit and legitimate purpose determined , consisting in making the employment agency service and the establishment of a sales network easier for users and to ensure the presentation of more relevant and compliant professional offers and proposals. to the data provided.
- The address data supplied to Inter.Mark Srl could be used, with the consent of ‘interested user, to send all’user promotional information regarding own and / or third party services and / or products, with automated tools (email, sms, fax) and / or non-automated (paper mail, telephone with operator), without prejudice to the possibility , for the’user, to oppose the’sending such communications at any time.
1.3 Data retention:
- The retention of data in such a way as to allow l ‘identification of the data subjects will take place for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, especially taking into account the purpose of data retention in accordance with ‘objective of the’employment agency aimed at allowing a more efficient and effective relationship between job supply and demand, furthermore, at any time, interested parties may request to change personal data, limit the’use or request cancellation.
- During ‘ordinary activity of setting up a sales network, the transfer of personal data necessary for each professional candidacy proposal will be previously, explicitly and voluntarily authorized by the interested parties.
2 – SECURITY MEASURES
2.1 Data protection:
• The data are processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data. The system of data protection and the relative safety is also ensured by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures, with l ‘ application of a specific Server not accessible from’external. These measures comply with the minimum security measures provided for (articles 33-34), and of the GDPR (article 32) as regards the processing of data, computerized, manual and automated tools are used with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
2.2 Data Controller and DPO:
- The “the owner of their treatment is Inter.Mark srl which has its tax office in Viale Ancona 22 – Venice-Mestre.
- The data will be processed by Inter.Mark srl by means of persons in charge belonging to the Marketing or Commercial, Administration, Legal, System Administration and Programming areas, also depending on the purpose to be realized on the basis of the request of the interested.
3 – RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
3.1 Information and requests for interested parties:
Inter.Mark srl shall take appropriate measures to provide all ‘interested all the information relating to the treatment in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, also provides all’interested in the information on request without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. This deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The data controller informs l’concerned by this extension, and the reasons for the delay, within one month of receipt of the request. If the’interested party submits the request by electronic means, the information is provided, where possible, by electronic means, unless otherwise indicated by the’interested.
If he does not comply with the request of theinterested, Inter.Mark srl informs l’interested without delay, and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request, of the reasons for the’non-compliance and the possibility to lodge a complaint with a’supervisory authority and to propose judicial appeal.
- For ‘exercise of your rights, for cancellation, rectification, integration l’user can contact the designated DPO by sending a specific information / request to https://www.quidsicurezza.it/contatti/ #.Xd6NIOhKiUk
- The information provided is free, however, if the requests of thedata subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, the data controller can : charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs incurred to provide the information or communication or undertake the’action required; or refuse to fulfill the request.
If the holder of the treatment nourishes reasonable doubt as to ‘identity of the natural person submitting the request, may request additional information necessary to confirm l’identity of’interested.
3.2 Contents of requests for information:
Please note that ‘the interested party has the right to obtain from Inter.Mark srl by means of a specific request sent to all’email address https://www.quidsicurezza.it/contatti/
#.Xd6NIOhKiUk the confirmation whether or not an
ongoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, if so, to get the ‘access to personal data and information about the purposes of the processing ; the categories of personal data in
question; the portability of data; the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, the criterion used to establish the retention period of the personal data; L ‘existence of the right of ‘interested to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; right to lodge a complaint with a ‘supervisory authority ; if the data are not collected at l’interested, all available information on their origin.
3.3 Right of rectification
L ‘the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, l’interested has the right to obtain l’integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
3.4 Right to ‘oblivion:
L ‘the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the’obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists: personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected; L’the interested party revokes the consent or opposes the specific treatment; personal data have been unlawfully processed.
4 – COOKIES
4.2 Cookie functions:
• The main functions of the cookies installed by Inter, Mark are to constantly improve the Service and for statistical purposes. The former are technical cookies and include the analytics used by the site owner to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. For ‘use of this type of cookies, the consent of the’user, unless he expressly denies it for one or all of the technical cookies.
4.3 Types of Cookies:
• The cookies used by our websites and our apps are divided into the two types identified by the Italian Data Protection Authority
( “Privacy Guarantor “) with Provision of 8 May 2014, of which Inter.Mark srl follows the requirements in terms of information and the need / methods of obtaining consent. In particular, this information also represents the’extension of the banner displayed by’user all’act of connection to the website.
4.4 Third party cookies:
As for the cookies profiling / non-technical l ‘user is aware that third parties could use: Google Analytics; Facebook; Google
Adwords; Notifyon in addition to other information technologies of Email trackers: Kiwari, MDirector.
Each of the third-party cookies listed can be disabled directly from the browser settings.
To oppose ‘use of profiling tools other than cookies, contact the following address https://www.quidsicurezza.it/contatti/#.Xd6NIOhKiUk
L ‘use of additional persistent cookies and session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the Dell computer’user and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow’safe and efficient exploration of the Site. The so- called session cookies used by the site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow’acquisition of personal identification data of the’user.
4.5 Disabling Cookies
Cookies can be disabled by using the browser ‘special function provided in most navigation programs. However, it is good to know that by disabling cookies some of the website features may not be usable.
5 – MODIFICATIONS
This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to theuse of user data by Inter.Mark srl will be advised to l’users by publishing the news with the utmost emphasis on their pages.
Personal Data Protection Officer:
Pursuant to ‘Art. 37 of the GDPR 679/16 Inter.Mark Srl has appointed as RPD (DPO) the company Quid Servizi di Giacomo Scroccaro based in Mestre, via Francesco Zanotto 6 / C 30173, VAT number 04553530272, which can be contacted at the following link: https://www.quidsicurezza.it/contatti/#.Xd6NIOhKiUk